Ikusi MHD-202 Class A High Definition Digital Modulator
The Ikusi MHD-202 High Definition Modulator is a module designed in-house and manufactured with Ikusi’s own technology, capable of modulating two HD audio and video sources to make up one or two high definition RF output channels (in accordance with the input bitrate) in DVB-T and in IP which can be active simultaneously.
• The unit is fitted with two HDMI digital audio and video inputs through HDMI connectors.
• The output stage is capable of generating two RF channels, one for each HDMI input. This product aims to meet video signal distribution requirements in residential facilities, hotels and unique buildings, along with video surveillance installations.
• Moreover, the MHD-202 has a USB interface for automatic playback of SD and HD content from a USB Stick.
This function allows applications such as:
– use in digital signage,
– creation of an information channel,
– firmware upgrade or
– integration of any video source in the existing TV network.
• The modulator is programmed by the end user using a local or remote web interface through an RJ-45 connector.
Ikusi Headend Discovery
This modulator is compatible with the
application for PC:
“IKUSI HEADEND DISCOVERY”
(can be downloaded from www.ikusi.tv).
This tool allows the installer to detect the headend
modules without having to modify the PC network
The MHD-202 professional modulator has a format which allows integration in any ClassA headend installation in a 19″ rack or wall mount with high density.
Indent Stock – This item is generally not kept in stock. Please allow 2-3 business days for delivery
Inputs (2x) HDMI
Video compression MPEG2 [email protected], H.264/MPEG4 AVC MP L4.1
Audio compression MPEG1 layer II, MPEG2_LE_ACC, MPEG4_HE_AAC
SD and HD (480i, 576i, 480p, 576p, 720p50, 720p60,
1080i50, 1080i60, 1080p50, 1080p60)
Maximum resolution 1080p60
Standard DVB-T in accordance with ETSI EN 300 744
Bandwidths MHz 6 / 7 / 8
Number of carriers 2K / 8K
RF Carriers: 2 (1 per HDMI Input)
MER dB ≥ 40
Central frequency MHz 45 – 858
Output level dBμV ≥ 80
Output attenuation dB 0.5
Level adjustment dB -25
Frequency stability ppm ≤±30
Spurious in band dBc ≤-60
Noise figure (∆B = 8 MHz) dBc ≤-65
Loopthrough frequency 45 MHz to 2.5 GHz
Interfaz IEEE 802.3 10/100 Base T
IP encapsulated type According to ETSI TS 102 034 v1.31(2007-10) and
SMPTE ST 2022-2:2007
Outflow IP CBR/VBR
IP address Unicast/Multicast
IP encapsulated format SPTS
Diffserv QoS Yes
Time To Live (TTL) Yes
VLAN Tagging Yes
SAP service announcement Yes
DVB processing PAT, PMT, SDT, TDT, TOT
Web interface: Ethernet
NIT and SDT adaptation Yes
PSI/SI Adaptation: Generate & insert PAT, PMT, SDT, NIT Tables
TS monitoring Yes
Network configuration NID, ONID, TSID, Network name, Provider
SID configuration Yes
LCN, TDT, TOT processing Yes
Channel name edition (EIT) Yes (ex. “camera pool”)
Event description (EIT) Yes (ex. “open from 9am to 18pm”)
Supply voltage: +12VDC
Firmware upgrade Yes, web interface or USB
Playback from USB Yes
Dimensions mm 230 x 195 x 32