Kingray KOR002 Optical Fibre Receiver
The KOR002 Optical Receiver uses a high-sensitivity PIN detector. It can receive digital signal (DVB-C, DVB-T), as well as satellite TV (DVB-S) within the frequency range of 47~2600MHz on a single fibre.
The optical receiver is powered by a Kingray PSK12S power supply (sold separately). Foxtel Approved.
- Frequency Range 47~2600 MHz
- Input Wavelength 1260~1620nm
- Receiving Sensitivity Range: -13dBm to +1dBm
- RF Output Level: Typically 70~90dB
- High linearity, suitable for Digital TV and SAT-IF application
- Digital TV (DVB-C, DVB-T) and Satellite TV (DVB-S) signal can be received via a single fibre at the same time
- LED Indicator
- Compact in design, wall mountable and light weight
- Optical Connector: SC/APC
- RF Connector: F-Female
This item can be ordered in at short notice. Please contact Sciteq on 08 9409 6677 for an ETA