19″ Wall Mount Rack Cabinets
Cater for effortless installation of both the cabinet and your equipment while maintaining and accessing equipment is also made easy with a wide range of accessories.
The Wall Mount Racks can be used undernearth stairwells or tight corners and are ideal when you need to secure a small number of items such as patch panels or modems at eye level height for ease of use and maintenance.
Sturdy frame manufacturered to precise dimensions from SPCC high quality, cold rolled steel with a thickness of 1.5mm for the rails, 1.2mm for the doors and 1.0mm for the frame and side panels.
Wall Mount Racks are designed to carry your valuable equipment up to a 90kgs weight load when installed in suitable walls.
SKU & Dimension Summary (in mm)
|SKU||RU||Width||Depth||Height||Fixed Shelf||6 Way PDU||Cage Nuts||Internal Fans|
– Sturdy Welded frame made from high quality steel
– Rails 1.5mm, Frame 1mm, Doors 1.2mm Side Panels 1mm
– Max load 90kgs
– Full tempered glass 4mm
– Clear view of inside cabinet
– Earth Lead connected to door
– Quick release hinges
– Door can be changed to left or right opening via quick release hinges
– Removable side panels
– Keyed cam locks included
– Max Load 90kgs
– RU Marking printed on the front and rear rails for Easy placement of components
– Easy to adjust rails
– Numerous accessories available for rail mounting
– 40 Cage nuts included
– Rear cable access via 2 x knockouts, allowing cable to enter rear of rack out of sight
– Generous cable access on top and bottom via removable cable plates
– 1 x Cable access on top, 1 x Cable access on bottom
– Fan cut outs on top for mounting up to 2 x 120mm fans
– Covered fan cut outs on top prevent dust entering if fans are not installed
– 6 Way 10A horizontal rail mounted
– Australian 3 pin plug and sockets
– PDU range available as optional extra
– 70mm between front door and rail for cable management