Arris Outdoor Tap 8 Way
The ARRIS C-COR 9000-L Power Bypass Tap (PBT) series 1GHz multi-tap device taps off part of the input RF signal, dividing it into multiple outputs and allowing remaining signal to passthrough. A multi-tap combines a directional coupler and splitter to produce a specific value or signal loss from the multi-tap’s input to its tap ports and are available in 2-way, 4-way, and 8-way models that offer 2-, 4-, and 8-tap ports, respectively. The compact design fits easily into a 6-inch pedestal. The aluminum die-cast housing is pressure tested to 10psi and coated with a protective finish, providing excellent corrosion resistance. Rubber boots inside the brass SCTE F-ports provide water resistance. A single alloy at contact points eliminates the galvanic couple and corrosion that accompanies aluminum-to-brass connections. F-ports contain not only rubber boots providing water resistance, but also a capacitor blocking hum modulation originating from the subscriber home and additionally, protection from transients traveling on subscriber drop cables. The AC power bypass circuit eliminates service interruptions while faceplates are removed. The 12A current rating meets future system requirements.
- Provide excellent corrosion resistance with an aluminum die-cast housing pressure tested to 10psi and coated with a protective finish and rubber boots inside the brass ports to provide water resistance.
- Eliminates service interruptions while faceplates are removed with the AC power bypass circuit.
- Block hum modulation originating from the subscriber home and protect from transients traveling on subscriber drop cables.
- Meet future system requirements with the 12A current rating.
- Make installation easy with a 90 degree rotating seizure mechanism.
Stock Number Summary
8 Way 11dB 509811
8 Way 12dB 509812
8 Way 14dB 509814
8 Way 15dB 509815
8 Way 17dB 509817
8 Way 18dB 509818
8 Way 20dB 509820
8 Way 21dB 509821
8 Way 23dB 509823
8 Way 24dB 509824
8 Way 27dB 509827
If Arris stock is unavailable, Scientific Atlanta may be substituted