Dahua DH-N104-P4 4ch Compact Wizsafe AI NVR (no hdd)
Dahua DH-N104-P4 WizSafe 4ch NVR Record Up to 8MP, 4 Port PoE, HDMI(4K), Smart 2.0, P2P (without HDD)
· New 4.0 user interface, Security baseline 2.1
· H.264, H.265, Smart H.264+, and Smart H.265+. H.265 auto switch
· Max. decoding capability: 8 × 1080p@30 fps. Supports adaptive decoding
· Supports mainstream cameras of ONVIF and RTSP protocols
· P2P remote surveillance, video play on mobile device
· VGA/HDMI simultaneous video output, maximum resolution of HDMI is 4K
· AI by Camera: Face detection, perimeter protection, IVS, people counting, heat map, and SMD
· Supports remote configuration and management of IPC, such as set ting parameters, getting information, and upgrading IPC of the same model in batches
Perimeter Protection by Camera
Automatically filtering out false alarms caused by animals, rustling leaves, bright lights, etc. Enables system to act secondary recognition for the targets. Improving alarm accuracy
Face Detection by Camera
Face detection is to detect if there is any human face appearing in the video. This technology adopts a deep learning algorithm to support face detection, tracking, optimization and capturing, and then output the best face snapshot.
SMD Plus by Camera
With intelligent algorithm, Dahua Smart Motion Detection technology can categorize the targets that trigger motion detection and filter the motion detection alarm triggered by non-concerned targets to realize effective and accurate alarm.
People Counting by Camera
With deep learning algorithm, Dahua People Counting technology can track and process moving human body targets to realize the accurate statistics of enter No., leave No., and In Area No. Working with management platform, it outputs yearly/monthly/weekly/daily reports to meet your requirements
With advanced scene-adaptive rate control algorithm, Dahua smart codec technology realizes the higher encoding efficiency than H.265 and H.264, provides high-quality video, and reduces the cost of storage and transmission.
Video record in SD card in IP cameras when the network breaks down, and after the network recovered, the video will be transferred to device and then recorded in it.
For full specifications, please see the PDF linked above