Sanus WSSBM1 Soundbar mount designed for Sonos Beam™
Seamlessly integrate Sonos Beam with your mounted TV with the Soundbar Mount for Beam. The 12” of height adjustment ensures an ideal fit between Beam and the bottom of your mounted TV for a clean, streamlined look, and the intuitive Smart Latch™ allows for speaker height adjustment with just the lift of a finger – no tools required.
Compatible with SANUS TV mounts and other mount brands, the Soundbar Mount for Beam works with a large range of TV sizes and features broad VESA compatibility. When used with a full-motion TV mount, the soundbar mount allows Beam to move with the TV for an optimal listening experience.
Developed in partnership with Sonos, the SANUS mount for Beam is custom-fit to Beam ensuring optimal speaker performance and unobstructed access to speaker ports. Installation is a brief, 15-minute process that requires only a screwdriver, and all necessary hardware is included in the box.
- Seamlessly integrates Sonos Beam with mounted TVs
- Allows sound to move with full-motion TV mount for an ideal listening experience
- Saves space by attaching Beam directly to TV
- Intuitive Smart Latch™ provides 12″ of height adjustment with just the lift of a finger
- Compatible with SANUS and other TV mount brands
- Works with a large range of TV sizes – up to 70″ – and features broad VESA compatibility.
- Custom-fit to Beam to ensure optimal speaker performance and unobstructed access to speaker ports
- Easy 15-minute installation with no drilling required
|UPC Code:||793795532398 – Black – $59.99 USD|
|Product Width:||26.38″ / 67.01cm|
|Product Height:||19.37″ / 49.20cm|
|Product Depth:||4.60″ / 11.68cm|
|TV Size Range:||37″ – 70″ / 93.98cm – 177.80cm|
|Maximum TV Weight:||7lbs / 3.18kg|
WHY BUY FROM US?
Knowledge. Call us up and the staff that answers the phone can answer your question! Our technicians have many years of experience in the satellite tvro industry. We also offer honest advice without any hard sell. We’re all West Australians and familiar with Western Australian towns and locations.
Track Record. We’ve been around for more than 20 years and intend to stay on. So you’ll know if you have any problems later down the track, we’ll still be here to help! Have a look at our website and you’ll see we still carry spare parts for receivers we sold 10 years ago.
Service. Place an order before 3pm and we’ll dispatch same day! We have dedicated dispatch staff so you’ll be sure your order will leave without delay.