Zinwell DCF-1 Terrestrial TV Headend
Zinwell’s Digital Channel Filter is an all-in-one programmable terrestrial TV signal booster, filter, combiner, channel converter, equalizer, and amplifier. With 4 x VHF/UHF inputs plus 1 x FM Radio input, it is suitable where terrestrial TV signals can be selected, processed, filtered, combined, equalized, and amplified at once.
With embedded LCD and key pad, it is user friendly for instant adjustment of channels and output power levels to successfully distribute the signals, within a multi-dwelling building.
- Input: 4 x VHF/UHF + 1 x FM
- Output: 1 x RF Output
- Input & Output RF Frequency Range: 174~862MHz
- Input & Output FM Frequency Range: 88~108
- Maximum RF Output Power Level: 113dBμV
- FM Gain: Selectable 0 or 20dB
- Integrated Pre-Amplifier and Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- RF Test Port -30dB
- 4G/LTE Protection
- Intuitive key pad with LCD display for easy programming
- 32 maximum output programmable channels
- Return Loss: >10dB
- Power Consumption: 1.0A maximum