Kingray KOT010 Optical Fibre Transmitter
The KOT010 optical transmitter has an input range of 47~2600MHz and is specifically designed for the transmission of Digital TV (DVB-C, DVB-T) and Satellite TV (DVB-S) signals. This transmitter is Foxtel approved & is ideal for use as a point-to-point distribution device for digitals TV signals.
The optical receiver is powered by a Kingray PSK12S power supply (sold separately). Foxtel Approved.
- Frequency Range 47-2600MHz
- Optical Output Power: 4mW/6dBm
- RF Input Power Range: 67~82dB
- Suitable for Digital TV and Satellite TV Application
- One fibre can transmit Digital TV (DVB-C, DVB-T) and Satellite TV (DVB-S)
- Size: Compact, Desktop & Wall Mountable (50×88×22mm)
- Optical Connector: SC/APC
- RF Connector: F-Female
This item can be ordered in at short notice. Please contact Sciteq on 08 9409 6677 for an ETA