Kingray KPLC132 32 Way PLC Splitter
This 32 Way Planar Optical Waveguide Optical Splitter (PLC Splitter) is an integration waveguide optical power distribution device that is based on quartz substrate, has a wide working wavelength range, high reliability and excellent uniformity of optical split. It is especially suitable for connecting a local unit with a terminal unit in passive optical networks (EPON, BPON, GPON, etc.) to achieve optical signal splitting.
The main design divides optical signals in optical communication systems into multi-way output.
- 1 in 32 Out Optical Splitter
- Optical Wavelength: 1260nm~1650nm
- Maximum Insertion Loss: 17.2dB
- Return Loss >55dB
- Low insertion loss, high uniformity
- Low polarization loss
- Wide working wavelength range
- High stability and reliability
- Size: 1RU, 19″ Rack Mountable
- Connections: SC/APC
This item can be ordered in at short notice. Please contact Sciteq on 08 9409 6677 for an ETA