TP Link TL-SG1008P 8 Port Gigabit Switch with 4 PoE
8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE provides the seamless network connection. It integrates 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet and 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet network capabilities.
4 of the 8 Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports (port-1 to port-4) of the switch support Power over Ethernet (PoE) function. These PoE ports can automatically detect and supply power with those IEEE 802.3af compliant Powered Devices (PDs). In this situation, the electrical power is transmitted along with data in one single cable allowing you to expand your network where there are no power lines or outlets, where you wish to fix devices such as APs or IP Phones, etc.
D 4212 is easy to install and use. It requires no configuration and installation. With desktop design, outstanding performance and quality, the D 4212 8-Port Gigabit Desktop Switch with 4-Port PoE is a great selection for expanding your home or office network.
- Supports PoE power up to 15.4W for each PoE port
- Supports PoE power up to 53W for all PoE ports
- Supports PoE IEEE 802.3af compliant PDs
- Supports IEEE 802.3x flow control for Full-duplex Mode and backpressure for Half-duplex Mode
- 8K entry MAC address table of the TL-SG1008P with auto-learning and auto-aging
- LED indicators for monitoring power, link, activity and speed
- External power supply adapterTransmission Method: Store-And-Forward
- Advanced Functions: Compatible With IEEE 802.3af Compliant PDs, Priority Function, Mac Address Auto-Learning And Auto-Aging, IEEE802.3x Flow Control For Full-Duplex Mode And Backpressure For Half-Duplex Mode