Kingray DA44 Distribution TV Amplifier
PLEASE NOTE: The New Kingray DA44 does not have a 12V Power Input.
If replacing an old DW42/DA43, the old PSK12S/PSK18S power supply will not be compatible with the new DA44 Amplifier. There are two options:
- If using your existing PSK12S or PSK18s, you will need to add a F Type Power Injector to work with the New Kingray DA44 Amplifier.
- Replace the old PSK12S/PSK18S completely with a new Kingray PSK18M
- Frequency Range 174~694 MHz (Channels 6 to 51)
- 44dB Maximum Gain
- 10dB Mid-Stage Gain Control
- Single RF Input
- Local or Remote Powering Options
- F-Type Connector for Power Input
- Adjustable Slope Control of 0dB to 10dB
- -30dB Test Point
- Ability to send power out via the RF Input
- High Output Figure: 118dB IMR3 (DIN45004B)
- Connectors: F-Type
- Power Consumption: 300mA
- Operating Voltage: 18V DC
- Operating Temperature: -10ºC to 50ºC
- Suitable Power Supply: PSK18M or PSK182F
In the box
- DA44 Amplifier
- Instruction Manual
- Mounting Screws
Kingray is a proud Australian-owned company established in 1959 by founder Ted Dunn.
Since the distant days of the monochrome VHF service, in fact for almost as long as television has been available in Australia, Kingray have been one of the major players in the TV service industry.
In the 1960s and 70s Standard Communications revolutionised the Australian MATV market with the Kingray range of broadband high power distribution amplifiers.
The success of the Kingray product range evolves from carefully listening to customers, being intimately involved in markets, having the foresight and vision to take a perceived problem, converting it to an opportunity and generating a practical solution.
With the changes in Digital Television technologies, Kingray’s research and development efforts have accelerated to ensure the compatibility of Kingray products and to enhance the range with additional products that meet and surpass customers’ expectations for quality, performance and price.
Sixty years later, Kingray continues to grow today & into the future, with a diversified product range to accommodate a new era of delivering Satellite & TV services over optical fibre cable.
Kingray’s sustaining objective is to provide customers with not just the most appropriate product for the job, but to ensure the ongoing delivery of professional customer service that has become the hallmark of Kingray.